I know it looks long to
read - but it's well worth it,
and you will be rewarded with a smile at the end :-)
- Give people more than they expect
and do it cheerfully.
- Memorise your favourite poem.
- Don't believe all you hear,
spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
- When you say "I Love You",
- When you say "I'm Sorry",
look the person in the eye.
- Be engaged at least six months
before you get married.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
- Love deeply and passionately.
You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly.
No name calling.
- Don't judge people by their
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question
you don't want to answer, smile and ask "Why do you want
- Remember that great love and
great achievements involve great risk.
- Call you mum.
- Say "bless you" when
you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don't lose the
- Remember the three R's: Respect
for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don't let a little dispute injure
a great friendship.
- When you realise you've made
a mistake, take immediate steps to recover it.
- Smile when picking up the phone.
The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Marry a man / woman you love
to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will
be as important as any other.
- Spend some time alone.
- Open your arms to change, but
don't let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes
the best answer.
- Read more books and watch less
- Live a good, honourable life.
Then when you get older and think back, you'll get to enjoy it
a second time.
- Trust in your god (or gods)
but lock your car.
- A loving atmosphere in your
home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious
- In disagreements with loved
ones, deal with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
- Read between the lines.
- Share your knowledge. It's a
way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the Earth.
- Meditate or pray. There's immeasurable
power in it.
- Never interrupt when you are
- Mind your own business.
- Don't trust a man / woman who
doesn't close his / her eyes when you kiss.
- Once a year, go someplace you've
never been before.
- If you make a lot of money,
put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth's
- Remember that not getting what
you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules then break some.
- Remember that the best relationship
is one where your love for each other is greater than your need
for each other.
- Judge your success by what you
had to give up in order to get it.
- Remember that your character
is your destiny.
- Approach love and cooking
with reckless abandon!
know who the author is, please email me.
[go back to
[home] ]dreams] [romanticism]
(Note: When you click on
the email link above, remove the .spam from the end of
this stops spammers. Thank you.)